Wizards practice the art of Wizardry and can be either good or evil or simply neutral. They are especially known to be Spell and Charm creators and are adept at creating illusions and teleport through Spiralization with the help of their staffs and wands.
The Brand New WorldEdit
The Atlantic Paradise is the foundation of a new world, which is located somewhere in The Atlantic Ocean, which was created and colonized and inhabited by the Wizards and Witches in order to prevent the extinction of the wizard kind from the Source of All Evil.
The Harry Potter ConflictEdit
When The Wizards were forced to go into hiding due to the possible extinction by The Source of All Evil, they can be very offended due to the popularity of Harry Potter. When someone is unintendelly or intendelly compairs their world to be specific resemblance, as The Magical Community were clueless about The Wizards, so they happen to relate to the logic of Harry Potter.
Which caused The Wizards to be mercilessly tortured with fictional questions. There is several books about the wizards at the library at F.O.R.C.E.. Most notable book is called The Evolutionary History of Wizards which is owned by Christine Jenkins.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Illusion Manipulation - The ability to create illusions which seem to be substantial.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move things with the power of one's mind alone.
- Conjuration - The ability to create or magnify material objects already in existence or to summon an object from another place or another time.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Electrokinesis - The ability to channel and generate electricity.
- Precognition - The ability to predict the past the present and the future.
- Spiralization - The ability to tlelport through the use of the staff, the wizard disappears in swirling blue spirals.
- Additional Powers