Whitelighters are pacifistic angelical equivalents to Darklighters, who protect and guide Good Witches and Future Whitelighters to protect and nurture them for their intended destiny. When a person is destined to become a Whitelighter, although not necessary as it's left to personal choice.
They can be reborn as Whitelighters after death. The Whitelighters serve under the authority by the The Elders, which is a powerful council of High Leveled Whitelighters that serve the greater good. The Elders manage Whitelighters and assign them to charges, although sometimes this connection happens naturally.
Whitelighters are immortal guardian angels, which are assigned to be guides and protectors to good witches and future Whitelighters, they watch over their charges, given by the Elders, although, they can appear in a moment's notice when one of their charges calls their Whitelighter's name, as they can always hear the lives of their charges in their heads due to the telepathic connection.
They also serve as messengers between Witches and the Elders when it's necessary to help them with various assignments. When facing evil forces, whitelighters themselves are pacifists and are generally forbidden from using violence. Darklighters use a special poison which is deadly to Whitelighters if not healed in time.
Cupids are Whitelighters who possess a cupid ring have also the title to be a cupid to, the cupid rings were created by The Angels of Destiny and to be assigned to The Elders and The Ancestral Council to assign some of their servants to spread love and create destined relationships. But The Ancestral Council didn't want to be responsible for tampering with such events and the free will and took no part of it.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Orbing - The ability to teleport through the use of light blue orbs.
- Hovering - The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Glamouring - The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
- Healing Touch - The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
- Photokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Thermokinesis - The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.
- Telepathy – The ability to enter one's mind via telepathic charge connection.
- Empathy - The ability to read and feel others' feelings and emotions of their charges.
- The Additional Powers
- Sensing - The ability to locate and find their charges.
- Cloaking - The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
- High Resistance - The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.
- Reconstitution - The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.
- Regeneration - The ability to instantly heal oneself after being injured.
- Immortality - The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges.
- Charmed - All Seasons
- All Episodes
- Ancestry Quest - Season 1