Dr. Paige Matthews is the daughter of Samuel Wilder and Patricia Halliwell. She is the youngest daughter of her sisters. She was born on August 2nd, 1977. Paige is the secret fourth Charmed One, she is also the wife of Henry Mitchell and the mother of the unborn twins, Paige was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Matthews after she was left at a local church shortly after her birth. She met her half-sisters, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell, in 2001 after the death of her eldest sister Prue Halliwell. Due to being born as a Nephilim she is vastly more powerful then her older sisters.
Shortly after her birth Paige was given for adoption due to being born as a Nephilim, (The offspring of an angel and a human.) Which wasn't just forbidden, but unthinkable as well. Fearing that the Elders would deny Patty's daughters become the destined Charmed Ones, if they ever found out about Patty and Sam's affair. Paige was left at a local church and left her with a nun called Sister Agnes. They asked that she would find her a good home and Patty had only one request, that her name began with a "P".
The Death of Mr. and Mrs. MatthewsEdit
When Paige's adoptive parents, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews were killed in a terrible car accident due that they didn't see the car that swerved into their lane. Paige was saved to due becoming a witch and subconsciously orbed out of the car. After the death of her parents, Paige did various overhaul of her life as she stopped smoking and drinking, and also started to study harder. She was accepted to UC Berkeley for good grades and a well written essay on the death of her parents. She later graduated with a degree in social work, but due to huge crush on a fictional character and fond of Indiana Jones, Paige also graduate with degree in archaeology.
Meeting Her Birth MotherEdit
When The Crone manipulated events, it made Paige's search for her birth parents much more easier when she turned 18 years old, she confronted and confessed her History Teacher to be her birth mother. Although, moments from Patty hugging her lost daughter, Grams appeared and blew some magical dust into Paige's face causing her to instantly fall to sleep, both Patty and Grams surprised that Paige managed to find her birth mother. Paige was returned without any knowledge of what so ever about her birth family due to the fear from The Elders and to be safe from Demons.
Meeting Piper and PhoebeEdit
One year before the death of Prue Halliwell, Paige went a lot to the club called P3, because she felt drawn to the Halliwells. When Paige went to Prue's funeral she happened to met Phoebe, which cause Phoebe to have a vision where Shax has targeted to kill Paige. Phoebe with the help of her boyfriend Cole Turner and check on and rescue her from Shax. When he attacked, Phoebe and Cole saw Paige orbing. After they rescued her. it was later on explained by their Grams and Mother that Paige was their half-sister. When Paige arrived and met with her half-sisters at their home, and she was shaking hands with Piper and Phoebe did clutch Paige's arm, the chandelier above them began to glow and shine a blue light and restoring the Power of Three. Paige is in shock when vanquishing Shax with her half-sisters, but after some time has passed. Paige met her mother and discovered she was a Witch and an Whitelighter.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Orbing - The ability to teleport through the use of light blue orbs.
- Hovering - The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Glamouring - The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
- Healing Touch - The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
- Photokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Telepathy – The ability to enter one's mind via telepathic charge connection.
- Orb Telekinesis - The ability to teleport a objects from place to place by used of orbs.
- The Additional Powers
- Sensing - The ability to locate and find their charges.
- Cloaking - The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
- High Resistance - The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges.
- Mediumship - The ability to see and talk with ghosts.