Dhampirs are the offspring of Vampires and Humans. They are generally born with a human soul and possesses abilities from Vampires or additional abilities from a magical parent, sometimes even abilities unique to them. Aside the thirst for human blood, they have no weaknesses. They drink artificial blood or blood from the butchers shop.
It is unknown how many Dhampirs exist worldwide. They are commonly on the side of good. They love the humanity even though it doesn't love them back. They are mostly trained to be skilled at all forms of hand-to-hand combat, usually rejecting their vampire heritage and embracing their human side.
Long time ago a two female and a male scientists discovered a cure for Vampirism. But they were only able to partially reverse it, before they could fix it to make Vampires completely Human, a Vampire Queen had the research destroyed, At some point in their lives Dhampirs stopped hating what they were and choose to use it for good.
When Billie and Christy with Piper were send to a forest at night to South Italy to vanquished a clan of Vampires to save an innocent town, as well planned to let the Vampires capture the women. The Queen was fond of Billie's dagger and was about to stab her, but it gets deflected by Billie's shield causing the Queen to impale herself in the chest. The psychic blood connections caused all the Vampiric Queens to be vanquished as well destorying the whole species with them. But due to Dhampirs having been born as Humans with Vampire genes becoming once again regular Humans.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making - The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying - The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and hence cause oneself to become more agile.
- Empathic Paralysis - The empathic substance produced by their hybrid bloodline and unleashed through the fangs.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change into the form of a bat.
- Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.
- Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
- Adjusting - The ability to fight off particle stasis because of strong molecular motion with the body.
- Compulsion Resistance - The ability to be resistant to mind, memory and dream manipulation.
- Dhampir Immunity - Being half-human enables Dhampirs to be resistant to sunlight, garlic, and holy symbols, such as crucifixes and holy water.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to possess senses to a supernatural degree.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever and be immune to the effects of aging and all human and supernatural diseases and viruses.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to the powers of witches.
- Regeneration - The ability to heal rapidly from any injury.
- Sensing - The ability to locate beings anywhere in the world.